Enrol in a Course
Subject Details - Stage 1 Digital Photography A
SACE Stage 1
Visual and Performing Arts
Students will use a range of digital tools and will explore the creative side of photography as a communication product. The major project will be developed from different folio tasks throughout the course which will lead to different major photographs as evidence of learning and understanding the elements and techniques of photography.
Students have the opportunity to engage in the following:
• Develop the ability to identify, create, initiate, and develop photographic products and use photographic processes.
• Students learn to use photographic tools, materials, and systems safely and competently to complete a photographic product.
• They explore technologies in both contemporary and historical settings, and analyse the impacts of technology, including social, environmental, and sustainable consequences.
Advice To Students
• This program is designed for students with an interest in photography.
• Students will be working in a computer room and will have access to a range of
• Students have the option of using their own camera.
This subject will lead into any further Photography and Visual Arts subjects in Stage 2. It is advised that students have a personal USB and/or storage hard drive of 2 GB or greater.
© 2006-2021 eSchool Solutions